Hey everyone! So its been a while since I last wrote. I have been so freaking busy! Sorry for the lack of update.
Life has been pretty much amazing. I love how things are falling perfectly into place.
Last week, Wed-Fri, my family was able to go to Utah and have some fun down there. My mom ended up doing a coupon class at my aunt Diana's and it went pretty well. This class was a lot more lively than the one she had before. I enjoyed it a lot mainly because I was able to see my family. (Her coupon class was Wednesday night.) On Thursday, we went to the Family History Center, the Church History Museum, and the Gateway mall. My grandparents are missionaries at the FHC, so we were able to get to see what kinds of different things they do there. It was really neat to learn stories about past relatives that I have, have never heard about, or have but have forgotten about. It was truly a really neat experience. After we went there, we went to the museum. I have never learned so much about the church history than when I went to this museum. It was absolutely incredible. I loved it. On my phone, I took over 120 photos. My phone has become fairly slow since I took so many. Haha. I enjoyed it so much though. And the spirit there was incredible. I can't wait to go back soon! Later, we went with my mom's sister and her family to the Gateway mall for dinner. We didn't go shopping, because of how wore out everyone was. Everyone's feet were starting to hurt. So dinner was all we did. We headed back to our cars and went out separate ways. My mom went with her sister back to her house though.
Since we all got back home, I have been fairly busy. I worked yesterday and today. It was really fun. I got to work with new girls that I hadn't met yet. They were all fabulous and very sweet! I can't wait to see who I work with next week. Most of all though, I can't wait to get paid Friday!!!!! My first paycheck!!!! =D It shall be wonderful!
I also can't wait because very soon, I will be able to see the man I very much love with all of my heart! I am so very grateful that my parents do not mind if we go on a date because of certain circumstances. But he is absolutely wonderful and means more than I can ever explain.
Until next time though... Have a great night everyone!
Jessy

