Hey everyone! So its been like almost a week since I last posted and figured I need to keep posting or else I will get lazy and not write anymore. Things that have happened in the past week.... Um, now I have to think back so long ago...
Last Saturday I thought that my best friend was coming home from college for the weekend, but he ended up saying that he was going to come this weekend instead, because of the Fourth of July. He wouldn't have been able to come for the holiday if he had come last Saturday. Luckily, I get to see him on this coming Saturday! I can not wait. I miss him so much! I wonder sometimes if he realizes how much he means to me...
Anyway - I ended up thinking I wouldn't have plans for last weekend, because I had planned several things with some of my friends, and also Jake, my bestie! But, fortunately, I got lucky and ended up getting plans. The sad part is....I do not remember what those plans were, at the moment.
Sunday was a pretty good day. My daddy taught our Family Home Evening for that night. (We do it on Sundays instead of Mondays cause he works that night.) He had each of us write everyone's names on a piece of paper, three names to a side. Then he had us make two columns for each person. The first titled "Now", and the other "Future". Under the now column, he had each of us (privately) write what we thought that persons goals were for right now and the next 2 weeks to a month. When we were done with that column, we had to do the same in the other column, but what we thought their goals were for the future. When we were finished, we each got to read aloud the first column about each person in our family. Most of us got the goals right for that column, but there were several that we got wrong or was close to, but not quite. Then we had to do the same for the "Future" column. There were more missing spots in this column. To our surprise, we did not know each other as well as we should. My dad's lesson was to see how well we know our own family. Not anybody outside of it. Yes, we do know each other well. But we don't know each other as good as we should. We should be a closer family and know, if not every single thing, most everything that that person wishes for their life now, and then. Since he taught that lesson, we, as a family, have been trying to think of ways we can spend more time together and get to know each other better.
On Monday, I started my job at Downeast Basics, in the mall. Well, it was more of a tutorial day instead of starting work. I officially start working on the 13th of July. I don't know why I start that late, but oh well. As long as I get to keep the job, I'm happy. I thank Heavenly Father for giving me this job. I feel it will be an amazing experience for me before I go to college. I chose to apply there because of the really good modest clothing the sell. Just because the clothes are modest does not mean they are not in style. The clothes Downeast Basics sell are very much up to date with style and adorable designs. So I love how they sell these products with a modest touch to them.
Today my family went to the Rec Center to go swimming with some neighbors from our ward. It was pretty fun. Though, I would like to ask the Rec to warm the pool water!!!! It was ice cold when I got in. But, I was not alone. Everyone thought the water was fridged! When we got home, we all got some food, and started relaxing and getting ready for my dad to go to work. I went to my room to, what I thought would just lay down for a few minutes, but turned into a couple hours of sleep. It was nice to get a nap in, but I missed saying goodbye to my daddy. I hope he knows I love him with my whole heart! I wish there was some way I could express how much I love him more than I already do. It worries me that he doesn't know how much I do love him. He is my hero and means the world to me. I wish every single person could have a father like mine. He is absolutely amazing.
Anyway.... I will write again soon! Have a wonderful evening. =)

