Hey everyone! So I have been extremely busy lately. But honestly... I can't think of everything that has happened since I last posted. But I will do my best!
When we went to Utah, my family was able to go to Temple Square, but it was so freaking hot that we didn't stay very long at all. We left a short time after and went to my aunt Amy's and waited to go out to dinner. When we did, we planned on going to this buffet place. But instead, we went to this salad buffet because we couldn't find the place we were going to go to first. We decided, when we got back to my aunt's, that we were going to just go to bed. It was late enough and we were all tired. It had been a long day.
On Saturday we didn't do much. We had my cousin Alisha's baptism. My mom, aunt Amy, and I went to Seagull Book to get something to read and look at the pictures they had. I got several books. One is called "Epicenter". I got done reading it on the way home. In less than a day. It was so good! Its one that I could read several times and love more and more. I also got a couple others, but sadly at the moment can't remember the names. Haha. Later that evening, we went to my aunt's ward dinner and pool party. It was actually a lot of fun. I got to hang out with one of my friends from her ward. I had a blast that night.
Sunday we went to church and went home. I was so ready to go back home. I had a rough time staying happy for certain reasons, but in the end I was glad to go down there for my cousins baptism and see my family and friends.
Since then, I have just been working and going to the fair this week. Its been pretty fun. I have enjoyed hanging out with my closest and best friends.
Well, until next time, have a great afternoon!!!
Jessy

