Hey everybody! Not too much to post today. Just giving an update =)
Today my mom, siblings and I all went to the pool today. It was nice for the first little bit. Then I started getting cranky.
Actually... I have been cranky since yesterday afternoon. Long story short... I hate people who cause drama that is totally unnecessary. It really bothers me. But oh well.
I am doing better this evening. I guess I just need some time to calm down and get away. Thankfully, the week after next, I get to go to Utah for a few days. It is going to be wonderful. I love going down there. It is my favorite place ever. I think I love it so much down there is because of all the wonderful and incredible church history there is all over the area. Like the stories about all of the pioneers crossing the plains, mountains, and valleys to get the the Great Salt Lake area. Its just wonderful to hear those kind of stories.
Anyway... That is all for tonight! Have a great night!
P.S.- Don't forget about my mom's couponing class on Saturday at 1p.m.at our house!!!! Its going to be a blast! You will learn so much that you never knew about before! And there will be cookies!! Come for the cookies if not for the couponing =P Hahahaha, just kidding.

