Hey everyone! Ok, so the past few days have been pretty cool. I have been crazily busy! But honestly, I have nothing to complain about. I am loving life so much! =D
I don't remember if I told you guys about Saturday or not. Since I happen to not remember, I am going to tell you anyways! So all day Saturday, I was so anxious for the Regional Stake dance for that night. I couldn't wait to see the new friends that I had made during that week, and to share the evening with them all. They truly are some of the most best friends I have ever made during my whole life! I don't know where I would be with out them right now. When I got to the dance, I was lucky to be able to first dance with one of the guys from my company, named Curtis. He is such a sweet guy. He has an amazing humor that any girl would love to be around constantly. I was also privileged to get to dance with a guy, also in my company, named David. What an amazing spirit he has. I am grateful that I was able to spend that whole week with them and also at the dance. I absolutely love being able to know them! I know that they will forever be some of my closest friends for eternity.
On Sunday, I really enjoyed being able to spend time with the kids from my ward that were able to attend EFY. We all had the feeling that the friends that we had made from that previous week we felt we had known our whole life. That we knew everything about each other and were best friends even in the preexistence. I do not doubt that we were all best friends in Heaven before we came to earth. What amazing youth we have in these latter days!!
On this fabulous Monday we just had yesterday, I didn't do way too much. My poor mother went to SEVEN different places throughout the day. She was so exhausted!! I only went to three places. My mom went with me to open up an account so that I actually had a place to put my money from work, and any other extra money I made. Then we went to Winco to get some groceries. About two minutes, literally, after we got home, I left to go hang out with my best friend Jake! We ended up going to Burger King and got a shake and he got a burger with his. Jake is going to college to be a professional dietitian and chef. He wants to open up his own restaurant too with tons of healthy items that would be on his menu. Jake is the type of guy that will accomplish anything that he sets his mind to. What an amazing guy he is. To plan ahead of the goals he wants to accomplish and get them. Anyway... After we left BK, we went to his cousins house and hung out there for a while, talked, listened to music, etc... It was kinda awkward, because his cousin and I dated several times and now he has another girlfriend, and I ended up being the one that was quiet most of the time. But it was still good to see him. After we left, we went to Jake's and hung out there for a while and were acting silly and being our usual dorks together. I can always be myself around Jake. He is just that type of guy!
Today was so much fun, but also kinda frustrating. Well, the frustrating part was only at work. But I will get to that soon enough! My mom, yesterday, left her big, huge, 4 inch coupon binder at Smiths yesterday, so today I went to go retrieve it for her. When I got back home, my mom, sister, and I went to the bead shop and a scrapbook store to get some fun ribbon and beads for my sister's jewelry booth she is setting up in a car show this weekend. I ended up leaving early because the bead shop stunk so horribly that I got one of the worst headaches I have had in a long time. So I got to work about 15 min early. I ended up working about 2 1/2 hours alone, so I got pretty bored by myself. But it got better once my friend, and coworker, Katie, got there to assist me and start gossiping with me! Haha. I'm just kidding. But we do like to tell stories about whats been going on in our lives. After a few hours of working, a lady came in to exchange a shirt that wasn't the right size. When she got a different shirt that she wanted, we told her that she would have to pay a little extra for the shirt she wanted, because it was a higher price than the shirt she had originally bought. For about 10 minutes straight she threw the biggest fit I have ever seen any customer throw, told one of our customers that they shouldn't buy a shirt that is a different price that they want to exchange it for, and we ended up losing some service because of the way she acted in our store with other customers around. We even called customer service about the issue she was having, and even what they said, she was throwing a fit about. We FINALLY got it settled, she left with her original shirt, and with customer service's phone number, and a scowl on her face. That is the part that was so frustrating about my day. On the other hand though, the guy Curtis I was talking about earlier, texted me and we started talking for a little while. It was nice, because since I met him, I get butterflies and smile really big. He is so funny and sweet! Tonight when we were talking, he asked me to go on a date with him tomorrow night to a movie! I can't wait. Hehe. I am such a dork... Lol, but I don't care right now. I can't wait for my parents to meet him either. I have talked to them about him several times and they seem pretty anxious to see what he is like. =)
Anyways... Sorry for the long post. But I had a lot to talk about. I will write again soon!!
Love,
Jessy!

