Well, today there hasn't been too much that has happened. So I won't be writing too much tonight.
Most of the day, I have been trying to relax and feel better from getting a not so great or fun sunburn from mowing our yard. I only mowed half of it though because I could feel myself burning and it was also really hot outside. When I got inside and all cleaned up, I looked at my neck and arms to see how badly they were burned. They didn't seem too bad, so I went on with my day trying to help my mom get things ready for the yard sale tomorrow. (Which by they way starts at 8:00 in the morning at my house!!!) Not too much later, I started to really feel the burn on my left arm. I went to see if it had gotten any redder. Unfortunately it did. My arms, neck, top half of my back, and legs. I really wasn't even outside for that long. So I am kinda bummed, and I do not look forward to waking up so early to get things set up for the sale either. I'm not going to be feeling all that great.
Anyways, have a wonderful night everyone! Will write again soon!

