Ok. So today has been pretty fantastic!! I decided that since my sister and mom were gonna go out and buy some jewelry that I would go to the mall and turn in some applications that I have had for like...EVER!!!! When I turned in those apps, I went to go and find some more to turn in.
Well, I was closest to Downeast Basics and asked for the application. The lady (named Sara I think?) told me that today was her interview day and had some people that were coming in for them and asked if I just wanted to hurry and fill out the application then do an interview right after wards. I was so excited and immediately said yes.
So I filled it out within about 15 minutes and she gave me the interview. To both of our surprises it went EXTREMELY well!!!! I am so glad. She really appreciated and was surprised by how much more mature I am compared to most 16 year old kids! I told her I get that a lot and thanked her for that.
I feel that this is a blessing from Heavenly Father for me to get a job. I didn't have a clue that she would be interviewing people that day! I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much, just incase things don't work out. But I cant really help that I am excited for how well it went! =)
Anyway... Have a FANTABULOUS day everyone!!! =D

