Thursday, September 16, 2010

Post!!!!!!

Hey guys!!! So I really truly apologize for not posting at all lately. I have been so busy and lazy about getting on here and telling you what has been going on. I really need to get back into the habit of telling you all about my day!

I guess since my last post was kinda about Spider-man and way excited to work with him, I will start about that. When I got to the car show, I was asked (informed) that I would be working with him from about 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. I didn't mind working with him at all for several hours, but I thought that 6 1/2 hours was quite a long time to do that. Well, I did it. But I didn't do it alone. Like I said in my last post, my friend Tana came to help me. I was so glad that she invited our other friend, who worked with us both, Katie, to come to the car show and work with us and Spider-man too. They both came and we all had a fantastic blast!! One of Tana's friends brought us come "cake suckers." They were literally cake with icing and sprinkles on a sucker stick!!! Let me just say they were DELICIOUS!!!!!!! I told Tana that I wanted to learn how to make them. I kind of have an idea, but I am not sure exactly how to do it yet. Anyway, Spider-man was a blast! He was so much fun and did so amazingly well with the kids who came for autographs and pictures. I absolutely loved him!!!! He played Spider-man so well and had almost every single child that came through convinced that he was the real Spider-man. It was super cute! Tana, Katie, and I all were also able to get pictures and autographs from him. I was UBER happy! That day was pretty much the bomb of the summer!!!

Work has been really stressful lately. I honestly do not like or enjoy it anymore. I really did like it when my old manager was working there, Sara. And I also liked working there when we really didn't have a manager. I truly miss Sara working with all of us though. Sadly, to be honest, I do not like my new manager. I have a really hard time working with her. Its truly sad. She has the kind of attitude that she thinks she is better than everyone else and they all better listen to her or else... Well we just wont go to the "or else" part. It could get nasty with her.....  Anyways, Tana and Katie, who I mentioned above, ended up leaving. They, both, no longer work at Downeast Basics with me. I am so sad! They were the only people there keeping me mostly with our new manager. Katie actually moved and had a two weeks notice in, so we all knew that she would be leaving us all soon. I am sad because we never got to say goodbye or give each other hugs before she left.  Tana ended up quitting out of no where. She definitely had good reasoning though. I wont say because, well, its not very nice.... Lets just say it has to do with..... guess who! You guess it, our current manager! Also, several other girls that are working there are planning on getting a different job. I really want to find a different job, but I doubt that it would happen. I got this job for a reason. God blessed me with it. So I should be grateful. 

Well, school has now started! I am OFFICIALLY a senior!!!!!! =D I also do not attend CRHS anymore. I am now at a different high school, AGAIN! How crazy is that... I think I have transferred almost every year of my whole life in school. Sad. But I really, really like being at my new school. I am with all of my closest friends, EFY friends, and also making new ones that I am positive I will have for all eternity! The classes I am taking at the moment are: 1st-Attendance Aid, 2nd-Art, 3rd-Creative Writing, 4th-Media Aid (favorite class!), 6th-Bella Voce (all womens choir), 7th-English, and 8th-Am. History. Yes, my semester is mostly fun and barely any required classes. I think it is awesome. I have more required classes next semester though. Did I mention that I am apart of the GRADUATING CLASS OF 2011!!!!!?????!?!?!?!!? I am so freaking Stoked!!!! It is amazing. I am participating in things that I normally would not do during the school year. But I figured that since it is my last year being at home in school, that I would go for the gusto! So much fun =) 

Lets see...... Oh! Also, less than a week ago, my sister Shelly got bitten by a cat. Yes it sounds weird and not all that horrible. But, this past Saturday, she and I went to a Regional Church dance and she kept on telling me throughout the whole dance that her hand was swelling and was really hurting her. I gave her some Tylenol, and we both hoped that it would start to get better. Well, about 5 minutes before the dance was over, she came up to me and showed me her hand. It was HUGE! Right then, I got the feeling that we needed to leave really, really soon from the dance and go home. I didn't know why, but we left soon after then. By the time we arrived home, my parents took over on helping her with her hand. And I went to bed. Well, I woke up the next morning, being a Sunday morning, and saw a paper taped on my bathroom mirror that said to read the note on the counter in the kitchen. So I did and it explained that my sister ended up in the ER around mid-night. A half hour AFTER I went to bed. I felt horrible! She, for the past 5 days has been doing a lot better. The ER gave her a splint to put her hand in, and gave her medication to help take the infection away. Well, get this! They told her that this kind of infection was one that could have spread all over her body and caused her to go to the ER and STAY there for several days if it had gotten any worse. Thankfully, she is doing a lot better and isn't having many issues with it. Just a little soreness. 

One more little story! This is my favorite part!!!! No joke =D So on August 31st, I turned 17 years old. I had a birthday party that next weekend and had so much fun! I invited like 37 people, but only 13 or 15 came. I planned on it being a mixed party, (guys and girls) but only 2 girls I invited showed up and like 13 guys came!!! The two girls had to leave about 45 minutes after they arrived, along with two guys that they came with. They all carpooled, and the girls had to work soon after. So after they all left, there were about 11 guys there. And then there was me! But let me tell ya, it was, BY FAR, the most absolute, best, most fun, enjoyable, exciting, little kid, funny birthday party I have EVER had!!!!! It was so much fun. I could not ask for a better party, better friends, or better parents especially, for allowing me to have this party. It was so much fun. So, thank you all for coming, and making it the best day of my life at that current point in time!!!!!! I love you all bunches =D

Well, I better get off, because I have been on here a while writing all this. I am pretty sure that there is a lot that happened in between all of this time, but I cant seem to remember it all. 

But, I hope you all have a FABULOUS EVENING AND NIGHT!!!!!!!! 

Jessica =)